Mercy Galama is a licensed skin care therapist and permanent make-up technician. Mercy proudly offers services specializing in skin, face, & body care. Mercy worked at a high-end salon/spa in Mt. Vernon which she found to be a very rewarding experience.
Mercy earned her esthetic diploma from Evergreen Barber and Beauty College and received the best training at the International Dermal Institute. She also earned her certificate in permanent cosmetic make-up from Forever Pretty in Coupville, WA (Tammy Kelly). She is continually updating her knowledge and expertise so that she can continue to offer the very best services.
- Professional Licensed Esthetician
- Certified & Licensed Make-Up Artist
- Certified NaturaLash Eyelash Extension Technician
- Certified PCA Chemical Peel Clinician
- Certified in Permanent Cosmetic Tattooing
- Certified Bio-Synthesis Technologist
- PCC & Skin Dermal Needling (Juva Wand) Technician
- Washington State Licensed & Insured
- 8+ Years Experience
In 2006 Mercy followed her passion and opened her practice in Marysville. Her goal is to provide you with a rewarding experience and the absolute best in customized skin care and permanent cosmetic make-up treatments.
Mercy’s services include waxing, facials, body care, make-up artistry, chemical peels, microdermabrasion, brow/last tinting, eyelash extensions, hand/foot treatments, oxygen infusion, LED rejuvenation, permanent cosmetic tattooing, and dermal skin needling.
Experience Face & Body Care where Your Beauty is Our Passion!